Paper submission process will be managed by using the Easychair system.
- If you are new to Easychair, please visit: https://easychair.org/account/signup
- Submit your full paper to Easychair system (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=asiasense2020).
- Prospective authors are encouraged to submit abstract and full papers describing original, previously unpublished, complete research, not currently under review by another conference or journal, addressing one of the areas of interest. The full paper should be including a concise title, author’s names, affiliations, e-mail address, figures, tables, acknowledgements (if any) and references.
- Use the following guideline to guide you through the paper preparation:
- Participant will be notified on the abstract confirmation three weeks upon receiving the abstract.
- Only selected papers will be accepted and published in SCOPUS indexed journal, Malaysian Journal of The Analytical Sciences (MJAS).
Copyright © Sensor Malaysia 2020